1. How can I participate in a livestream?
To participate in a livestream, you must purchase the corresponding product in our store. The best way to do this is to log in to your account first. If you don’t have a customer account yet, you can create one. You need an account to make a purchase and also to view the recording afterwards. After purchase, you will receive the access data and the link to participate in the stream directly from Zoom. Please also check your spam folder in your mailbox.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to save this email so you have the access link ready on the day of the event.
2. How do I get access to recordings of past livestreams?
If you have participated in past livestreams, you can find and view the recordings in your customer account on our website.
3. How do I find out about upcoming events?
4. Can I watch live streams on a mobile device?
Yes, you can watch livestreams on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection and the necessary Zoom app installed.
5. What happens if I miss a livestream?
If you miss a livestream, don’t worry! The recording will be available in your customer account so that you can view it at a later time.
6. Can I share my access to a livestream or recording?
No, your access is personal and non-transferable. Sharing of credentials or records is not permitted and may result in suspension of your account.
7. How long are records available?
Record are available in your account for 6 months.
8. What payment methods do we accept?
We accept common payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal and other secure online payment options. There is something for everyone.
9. Is there a refund policy?
10. How can I contact customer service?
11. How do I receive an invoice?
12. My password is wrong
If you can no longer log in, please visit the “Mein Account” page and click on “Forgot Password”.
You will now receive an email with a link to set a new password. After that, the login with the newly chosen password will work again.
If you do not receive the mail, please contact our customer support [email protected] – we will help you with a new password.
13. Where can I find my purchased videos?
14. Error message: The video cannot be displayed due to privacy settings.
If the stream remains black, with the above error message, it is usually due to Firefox and its privacy settings.
Solution: Please either use another browser (e.g. Chrome, Brave, Edge,..) or (pro setting) disable Firefox protection settings.